- Email us photos of your item.
- If it’s a good fit we’ll suggest a starting price.
- Fill out our consignment agreement.
- Deliver your item(s) to us during our store hours.
- Items are consigned for a period of 4 months.
- Selling price is reduced 10% every 30 days.
- Items that are unsold after 120 days can be picked up by the consignor or further reduced for clear out.
- Consignor receives 50% of the final selling price.
- Cheque’s are issued to the consignor and mailed within 30 days of the sale.
- The consignor may pick up any unsold pieces prior to the end of the contract term and simply pay a storage fee equal to 10% of the starting price, plus any repair costs.
We are proud of the quality of our inventory and reserve the right to decline items we feel are not suitable for our store.
- We do not accept broken, badly stained or damaged goods.
- Furniture exposed to heavy smoke, perfume or pet hair will be refused.
- In order to get our consignors the highest selling price we want our products to look great and can repair minor scratches and chips for a small fee to the consignor.